garage sectional door.Even the sectional door Laclàallows you to recover through the Ecobonus 2019, the 50% of the sums spent on renovations and energy redevelopment of the building:


For the year 2019 They were re-elected the benefits for those who decide to renovate the house. The Budget Law 2019 (145 of Law 30 December 2018 – G.U. n. 302 of the 31 December 2018) He has in fact extended by another year, until the 31 December 2019, the possibility of receivingthe’Ecobonus of 50% with regard to energy requalification interventions; a percentage that rises to 75% in the case of service work (in this case the extension extends up to 31/12/2021).

In particular, the deduction for interventions on housing covers all interventions and expenses incurredfor the purposes of:

  • improving building thermal (insulations, floors, windows and fixtures);
  • installation of solar panels;
  • replacement of winter heating systems;
  • domotic interventions, ie installation of multimedia devices for the remote control of heating systems.

Who can use it?’ Ecobonus 50% upgrading energy?

To be eligible for the deduction all residents and non-residents, even if the business income, who own, in any capacity, the immovable object of intervention. In particular, They are allowed facilitation:

  • natural persons, including artists and professionals;
  • taxpayers who obtain business income (individuals, partnerships, corporation);
  • associations between professionals;
  • public and private entities that do not carry out commercial activities.

To know the extent of the tax deduction that you are entitled to, We recommend that you consult a professional with expertise in tax matters.

CAUTIONthe business income can deduct only with reference to the capital buildings that use in the exercise of their business activities (Revenue Agency Resolution No.. 340/2008). For example, They can not receive the concessional construction companies, building renovation and sale, for expenses incurred for the redevelopment of properties “commodity” (Revenue Agency Resolution No.. 303/2008).


They are also allowed to deduct, they bear the expenses for the implementation of interventions and these are not carried out on property used in entrepreneurial activities:

  • family living with the owner or holder of the property for which the intervention (spouse, Civil union component, relatives within the third degree and related within the second degree);
  • the cohabiting partner, the property owner is not the subject of interventions or holder of a loan contract (Revenue Agency Resolution No.. 64/2016).

The deductible expenses

The costs eligible for deduction include and the costs for construction relative to the intervention of energy saving, both those for professional services needed to carry out the surgery itself and acquire the energy certification request.

For the interventions of the building’s energy regeneration are deductible, in addition to the professional expenses, those relating to the supply and installation of insulation materials and air conditioning systems, as well as the realization of masonry work related to them.

Certification required

To benefit from the tax reduction is necessary to have the following documents:

  • the affidavit by a qualified technician, allowing you to show that the operation carried out complies with the technical requirements;
  • the energy performance certificate (APE), aimed to gather data about the energy efficiency of the building. Such certification is produced after the execution of interventions. The energy performance certificate must be drawn up by an expert not involved in the work and kept by the taxpayer;
  • Fact Sheet relating to interventions, prepared according to the diagram shown in Annex E or F of the implementing decree (D.M. 19 February 2007). The card must contain: the identity of the person who incurred the expenses and the building on which the work was carried out, the type of intervention performed and the energy saving that is achieved, as well as the relative cost, specifying the amount for business expenses and used for the calculation of the deduction.

The affidavit, the energy performance certificate and the information sheet must be issued by qualified engineers in the design of buildings and facilities within the powers assigned to them by the current legislation, members of their professional associations and boards.

Documents to be submitted

Within 90 days after completion of work It must be transferred Enea:

  • the information included in the energy performance, by Annex A to the “buildings decree” (D.M. 19 February 2007);
  • Fact Sheet (Annex E or F to “buildings decree”), relating to interventions.

The transmission must take place electronically, Enea through the web application accessible from the site You can send the documents by registered mail with a simple receipt, always within 90 days from the end of the meeting, solely and exclusively when the complexity of the work performed does not find adequate description in the schemes made available by ENEA. The address where to send the documentation is as follows:

ENEA – environment Department, Global Change and Sustainable Development Via Anguillarese 301 – 00123 Santa Maria di Galeria (Roma).

It should be indicated reference “Tax deductions – energy retrofit “.

Enea certifies that he has properly received the documents by sending an e-mail confirmation, which is kept by the taxpayer concerned to deduct. The date of completion of work, from which the period for the submission of documentation Enea, It coincides with the day of the “testing” (and not of the payments made) or attestation of the functionality of the system if applicable. He, in consideration of the type of intervention, testing is not required, the taxpayer can prove the date of completion of work with

other documentation issued by those who carried out the work (or the service technician who compiles Fact Sheet). There may be valid self-certification of the taxpayer.

CAUTIONIf the taxpayer is not in possession of documentation, since the operation is still in progress, It may nonetheless benefit from the deduction for expenses incurred in each tax period.

How to make payments?

The arrangements for making payments vary depending on whether the entity is a holder or not business income. In particular it is envisaged that:

  • taxpayers not business income must pay the costs incurred by bank or postal transfer (also “on line”);
  • taxpayers with business income are exempt from the obligation of payment by bank or postal transfer. Then, proof of expenses may be made from other suitable documentation.

The obligation to make the payment by bank transfer is expressly excluded for the taxpayers practicing business activities since the time of actual payment of the expenditure is not relevant to the determination of this type of income. For the purposes of business income, indeed, It applies the rule according to which the apportioning costs moment occurs, for services, the date on which the service has been provided, and, for movable property, the delivery or shipping date, except that it is different and next the date on which occurs the effect of translating.

In a payment receipt by bank transfer or post must be indicated:

  • the reason for payment, with indication of the details of the standard concessionary;
  • the tax code of the deduction recipient;
  • the VAT number or social security number of the person in whose favor the transfer is made (firm or professional who has performed this work).

To learn more visit the website Enea